This church is first documented in a papal bull issued in the 13th century by Pope Innocent IV in which it is referred to as the church of Santa María de Bellver. The present-day place of worship was granted a royal licence in 1360. Since then it has been extended and refurbished several times, the last being in 1992, when the interior was restored.
Location: Carrer Rector Pascual, 1. The church can be visited on Thursdays, coinciding with the weekly street market.